LGLIFT would like to share some common senses for safety operation during using hydraulic lifts. Every operation and owner should know those common senses to protect themself and employee’s safety.
- Do not load passenger for those freight lifts! For goods lift, they are only supposed to load material or freight, people are not supposed to load together with the lift. Though most of the times there will be no problem, but we must bear in mind its not 100% safe so we should give up fluke mind and don’t risk on safety operations.
- For hydraulic freight lifts, we could wait until lift is landed well and close doors or safety handrails before start the operation.
- For aerial work platforms, we should foll the operation notices strictly. Operate the lifts upon instructions and let operator get trained before start use it. Do not use a man lift outside when wind is more than level 4.
- There is an emergency stop button on each floor with a red cap. You should press the button immediately if there the machine has any function problem or any emergency circumstances. When the lift is under normal use, the emergency stop button should be released, otherwise the control button or control box will be no display and the lift will not work.
- Do not overload when use a hydraulic lift table.
- When loading and unloading from a hydraulic lift, operator should avoid rough handling. This will help to extend the service life of lift and decrease of failure probability.
- Stop operating the hydraulic lift if you already see any potential problem and ask related maintain service people to perform proper checking before put it into use again.