The hydraulic scissor lift platform is relatively simple, mainly composed of five parts: platform, chassis, frame, hydraulic system, and electrical.
Platform: Carries goods that need to be lifted. And connect the upper arm.
Chassis: The support for the scissor lift is realized, and a hydraulic mechanism is set in the central part of the chassis, and the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder is connected to the support rail. For mobile hydraulic scissor lifts, moving wheels are also installed on the chassis, and the moving wheels are used to move the lifting platform.
Frame: It is composed of two sets of booms stacked in an “X” shape. The two ends of the upper arm are mechanically connected to the bottom surface of the working platform, and the two ends of the lower arm are mechanically connected to the two ends of the chassis surface.
Hydraulic system: Composed of hydraulic components, oil tank and motor, it has powerful hydraulic power. Among them, the hydraulic cylinder is extremely important, and it is an important part of the lifting of the vertical support platform. It is the largest support component to ensure the stability and weight of the lifting table.
Electrical: There are various forms of power supply (three-phase AC power supply, single-phase AC power supply, DC power supply and internal combustion engine power supply, etc.). It is also equipped with a manual hydraulic device, which can be lifted as usual in places where there is a power failure or no power supply.
When working, the hydraulic scissor lift table is controlled by the electrical system, and the hydraulic system outputs hydraulic oil as power to drive the piston rod to expand and fold to promote the expansion and folding of the scissors, and use the expansion and folding of the scissor support frame to complete the lifting and lowering of the cargo platform , lock.
The following is a detailed structure introduction of the hydraulic scissor lift.
- The electrical part of the scissor lift is composed of power, control, signal, safety and lighting devices.
- The auxiliary part of the lift is composed of hydraulic pipe fittings, pipelines, pressure gauges and steel structure bases.
- The oil cylinder part of the lift is composed of one or more oil cylinders of the lift cylinder straight to the platform or the jacking scissor frame.
- The safety devices of the scissor lift are safety valve, limit limit, door electromechanical interlock, rupture valve, emergency switch and electrical short circuit protection, etc.
- The driving part of the elevator is a small oil tank with hydraulic components such as hydraulic drive motor, oil pump, safety valve, speed control valve and reversing valve.
- The hoistway part of the scissor lift platform is a closed or mesh frame surrounded by buildings or light steel structures, and steel guide rails are installed on both sides of the interior.
- The door system of the scissor lift is a closed or mesh platform door or landing door system composed of steel structures. There are manual doors and automatic doors. Generally, open platforms do not have doors.
- The scissor lift platform part is a steel structure platform that carries heavy objects. There are closed or open types, with guide rollers or guide shoes on both sides, and the bottom of the fixed lift platform can be connected with lifting cylinders or connected with lifting scissor-shaped steel frames.